Retirement Plan Options for Small Business Owners with Brian Hartstein
A lot of the small business owners and solo employers we work at Bayntree with start asking us one question as we get closer to the end of the year:
What can I do to help save for retirement?
There’s no right answer for everyone–in fact, it’s a bit of a mixed bag.
Here to shed some light on this topic is my good friend and mentor, Brian Hartstein. Brian is the Director of Corporate Development here at Bayntree. He brings his nearly three decades of experience to this issue to help you better understand the common mistakes business owners make, the opportunities you can take advantage of, and how to get a head start and a better understanding before you step into your next meeting with your accountant or advisor.
If you are a small business owner and want to ensure you are doing all that you can for your retirement, schedule a call with someone from our team by clicking the button below!
In this podcast interview, you’ll learn:
- Why taxes are guaranteed to go up in the future–and why so many business owners are dissatisfied with their CPAs’ tax planning skills.
- The easiest thing for a business owner with 1099 income to do in order to save money if they don’t have a 401(k).
- The big mistakes business owners make when it comes to retirement planning.
- What a solo 401(k) is, what it looks like, and why you may want to choose it over a SEP.
- Why extremely successful business owners need the assistance of TPA firms or other partners to create plans and find every possible tax advantage available.
These materials and links are provided strictly as a courtesy. We make no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the website to which you are linking. The information is not intended to provide you with any personalized financial, insurance, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice.