Facing the Unexpected with a COVID-19 Retirement
I’ve been fielding a ton of calls lately from those of you who are getting close to retirement, but have been laid off, furloughed, or even been forced to retire early due to COVID-19.
To help with some of your concerns, I decided to record a quick video that briefly touches on a number of important considerations.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- It’s an emotional time, but we’re all in the same boat!
- The importance of tracking expenses and setting a budget.
- Why it’s a good time to take inventory of all your assets.
- Understanding the unemployment benefits so you can maximize your retirement
- What to know about your health insurance coverage and making sure you’re protected during unplanned circumstances.
- Why you should pay attention to your social security benefit statement and how to access it.
- Should you consider going back to work?
COVID Retirement and Layoff Resources