Join us for our upcoming educational event, and learn how to keep every Social Security dollar you deserve!
- Understand the sweeping changes from 2015 (and the 7 changes in 2019)
- Find out how much you give-up if you choose to take benefits early
- Learn how Social Security income works (even if you continue working after claiming)
- Identify additional spousal benefit opportunities (even if you’ve been divorced)
- Why the popular “file and suspend” strategy was eliminated (and how to optimize benefits NOW)
- How your benefits may be affects if you have a pension through the state or federal government
- Discover creative strategy and timing methods to get the most from your hard-earned benefits
- What the Social Security “deeming provision” is (and how to be prepared for more changes)
Maricopa County Community College District is not affiliated with these events.
Scottsdale Community College
9000 E Chaparral Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Wednesday - April 10th, 2019
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.