Join the Bayntree Family for a hike at Lost Dog Wash Trailhead to kick off spring in Arizona.
- Friends and family are welcome!
- Dogs are welcome on the trail; must be on a leash.
- Please bring water and be sure to wear sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, and a hat (bonus points if it’s your Bayntree ballcap!).
- We’ll meet at 8:30 a.m. at the ramada (near restrooms) located at the trailhead and will take a group photo before we head off on our hike.
ABOUT THE TRAIL
- This hike is considered easy with minimal elevation and should take about an hour to complete.
- We’ll take the Ringtail Trail to the Lost Dog Overlook Loop and loop back on Sunrise Trail to the Trailhead.
- Click here for the trail map.
Lost Dog Wash Trailhead
12601 N. 124th St. Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Saturday - April 1st, 2023
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.